WF-BATCH

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Jul 20 09:14:23 EDT 2004

Hi Monique,

This depends on the specific job and the way the workflows are modelled (how many deadlines, need for retry of
temporary errors). So I can't give you an answer to your question.

In our system (4.6C) the following workflow related jobs are scheduled:

   * SWWERRE: error monitoring - runs every 20 minutes
   * SWWDHEX: deadline monitoring   runs every 15 minutes

But before you change something to your scheduling I would suggest you to further investigate/analyze your
problem, i.e. is it really related to the scheduling of the jobs?

Regards,

Fred Kouw