Webflow : need help

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Tue Jul 20 06:10:37 EDT 2004

Hi all,

i must implement a approbation of a work item by e-mail, but the customer,
for various technical reasons don't want a SAP Exchange Connector, one said
to me that i could use Webflow, so is it a good solution and if yes, could
you help me for detail of implementation ?

Thanks so much
Best regard
Eric C.