RSWUWFML off it's block -

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jul 19 14:00:43 EDT 2004

Hi Susan,
First guess is that you have a failed agent determination on a general ta=
sk.
Basically it goes to all users, RSWUWFML runs, spams world+dog, someone
picks it up and everybody else is confused.
Finding that one can be horrible..... See if you can narrow it down using
SWI1, using the times between the dodgy RSWUWFML runs and then trawl thro=
ugh
any candidate dialog tasks.
Cheers
Mike

Susan R. Keohan wrote:
> Help!  Our job to run RSWUWFML every four hours has just gone haywire. =
 All