Secondary methods with ITS

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:01:10 EDT 2004

Thanks Jeffrey for your quick response.

The problem is through Portal.  The secondary method is calling transaction
MMBE - issue is that primary method which calls VA02 works fine in both
SApgui and ITs - secondary method display only works in SAPGui.  I believe
this is a known shortcoming of ITS.

My question is in the new version 6.2 ITS patch 12 do we still have this
problem and if so what are people out there doing for a workaround to this.

Regards,
Monica