PS/HR Information System reports from workflow

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Jul 16 09:18:00 EDT 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

Good point! However it still leaves that annoying problem that the report
has a different name in each system. This means coding to find the report
name belonging to the transaction.

Anyway, it turns out that folks are happy to hit execute and have the opt=
ion
of entering further criteria, so this is no longer a real problem (but I'=
still curious if there is another more straightforward way).

Thanks
Mike