Events triggered without container elements set

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Thu Jul 15 09:13:38 EDT 2004

Hans,

Just an idea: isn't is possible for you to use an event based on change document configuration (tx SWEC, in
combination with field restrictions). Maybe that way you can fire your own events in case the PO is
created/changed? Hope this helps.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans)" wrote:

> Good day,
>
> I am using the events of object BUS2012 to trigger a workflow. The idea
> is that only on create or change of a purchase order that the workflow
> should trigger, but these events are also issued with RFQ's and
> contracts, and in these cases the container elements are not populated.
> I am now trying to, in the workflow with a condition to exclude the non
> PO's, but because the container elements are either <not set> or <no
> instance> it does not work to do a 'check if initial' kind of check (the
> workflow goes in error). The only container values available is the
> object header, but the only way I would be able to use this, is if I
> could scrutinise a certain offset and length in that container element -
> can that be done in the condition activity?
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hans
>                   =====================================================================
>                       The Petroleum Oil & Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Ltd
>                              trading as "PetroSA" Reg. No. 1970/008130/07.
>
>                                                Directors
>
>                     Mr S Mkhize (Acting Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer),
>
>                            Dr R Crompton, Mr P D Coetzee, Dr M Mzimba,
>
>                       Mr A Nkuhlu, Mr T Bonga, Mr N G Nika, Ms R J Huntley,
>
>                                           Ms T Chikane
>
>                       This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
>                       to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged
>                       and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
>                       recipient or the employee or the agent responsible for delivering the
>                       message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>                       dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
>                       strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
>                       please notify me immediately and destroy the original and any copies.
>                       =====================================================================
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please visit http://www.klm-em.com for information about KLM Engineering & Maintenance products and services.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.