Output determination and event triggering [FinanzIT: Viruscheck]

Ronald.Haut@finanzit.com Ronald.Haut at finanzit.com
Thu Jul 15 06:49:21 EDT 2004

Koenraad,

I had a similar issue a few years ago when I tried to create an event via
output determination for my object type ZBUS2031 (delegation type of
BUS2031) in SD. That didn't work either although everything looked just
fine. Then, after creating an OSS call someone from SAP told me that each
transaction for a certain object type is bound to their own object type. It
turned out that I should have used BUS2031 instead of ZBUS2031. That was it
!
So if you're dealing with the same issue please make sure that you use the
standard object type.

Best regards,

Ronald

                      Koenraad Janssens
                      <koenraad.janssens at sidmar.a        An:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      rcelor.com>                        Kopie:
                      Gesendet von: SAP Workflow         Thema:    Re: Output determination and event triggering [FinanzIT: Viruscheck]
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.E

                      15.07.2004 11:12
                      Bitte antworten an "SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group"

David,

I'm afraid it still doesn't work....  will have a look (again) at OSS...
too see if something turns up there...

Kind regards

Koenraad

david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
14/07/2004 11:41
Please respond to SAP-WUG