hrs1000 (languages)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 12 22:13:33 EDT 2004

Michael,=20
Put a note into OSS - it would be worth getting this explained once for =
everyone.  Also have a look at some of the options in SE63.  In WAS =
systems "lockable logical objects" is worth a try as a lot of =
miscellaneous doco ends up in there. Just search on your task number =
only i.e. *99999999* and you should find it. You'll find there are =
multiple selections e.g.
PDTS10008069          02
PDTS10008069          06
PDTS10008069          08
PDTS10008069          13
In my system 06 is the work item text and 13 is the long text - but not =
sure if this was the same in 4.6B and I don't currently have access to =
a 4.6B system.  So have a look around.=20
However it actually is easier to logon in the relevant language and use =
PFTC_DIS (for SAP provided tasks) or PFTC_CHG (for custom tasks) to =
change the long text - as this gives you a better editor to work with.
Jocelyn=20