Different object keys

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jul 11 20:11:08 EDT 2004

Werner,
If you are seeing the line
"key like swotobjid-objkey"
this is incorrect.
I've had this happen a few times when creating business objects -
something to do with the generation program not always picking up the key correctly the first time around.
Usually coming out of the transaction, restarting SWO1, and entering the business object program in change
mode fixes it.
If this is truly showing on the EMPLOYEET object itself and not on a custom subtype that you have
created please report it to OSS/service.sap.com
Regards,
Jocelyn