Problem linking Status Management to Custom Object due to Key Field incompatibility

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed Jul 7 20:23:56 EDT 2004

=20
Hi All,

I am trying to use status management with EH&S to create a custom object
and workflow.  There is an object type delivered by SAP called 'IAL' for
Incident/Accident log.  In table TBO00 this object type has key fields
of CCIHT_IAL-RECN and CCIHT-ACTN.  I created my custom object with the
same key fields.

When I try to link the object type IAL with my custom object that has
the same key fields in Status Management (t-code 'BSVX') I get the error
'Status object and business object type incompatible'.  This is clearly
not true.  Any ideas on how to resolve the problem?  There are 2 related
OSS Notes 86020 and 44544 but they are for much earlier releases than
the version we are on (4.7 Enterprise).

Best regards
Partha Chatterjee

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.