Send Notification Step

Trant, David David.Trant at andrew.com
Wed Jul 7 12:31:17 EDT 2004

We do exactly that.  For example, our productive system ID is AC1, so corre=
spondence from there has a return address of AC1 SAP Mail (Do Not Reply) [W=
F-BATCH at noreplyAC1].  Oddly, though, error notifications I get as the admin=
istrator sometimes do have a user's name as the sender instead of WF-BATCH.=
  We think it has to do with whether the step that errs out is a background=
 step being processed by WF-BATCH or an interactive step due to be processe=
d by a user.  It's not bothersome enough to investigate, and it may only be=
 the error messages to me as WF administrator as opposed to actual work ite=
m and notification e-mails sent to users.