Workflow Forms

Josefek, Richard RJosefek at MassMutual.com
Tue Jul 6 14:23:17 EDT 2004

Thank you Jim, but perhaps I wasn't clear with my question.
Let me try again.
There is a new FORM element in workflow for the Enterprise release. I =
have only been able to get the form to work on a container element that =
is defined by a structure but is not multilined.
I have multilined container elements in my workflow that I would like to =
create a form around, but the FORM element doesn't seem to recognize the =
container element if it is multilined.
My question is, has anyone been able to use the form element with a =
multilined container?=20

Rick=20

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]On Behalf Of Jim
D Hill
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 12:20 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Workflow Forms

Hey Rick ,
I just got through creating an object to pull in workflow log via
container. This container element
is multi-line. You have to make sure the object uses the swc_set_table
container instead of the set element.
Otherwise it will not write multi line.

Jim

"Josefek, Richard" <RJosefek at MassMutual.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on =
07/06/2004
12:08:41 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>