Support for Lotus Notes MAPI Connection to SAP Business Workplace

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Tue Jul 6 11:51:57 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I know that SAP is not supporting the Outlook MAPI connection to SAP's
Business Workplace subsequent to Outlook 2002(?), however, I was
wondering if the same holds true for Lotus Notes + Domino connector to
SAP's Business Workplace.  I have client that uses Lotus Notes as its
email client and wants to explore the possibility of using this MAPI
connection to SAP.  However, I want to warn them if SAP plans not to
support this MAPI functionality in the future.

Best regards,

> Partha Chatterjee
> Enterprise Applications
> Deloitte Consulting LLP
>=20
> Tel: +1 650 372 4594
> Fax: +1 925 365 2170
> Mobile: +1 310 701 1119
> pchatterjee at deloitte.com
> www.deloitte.com
>=20
>=20
>=20

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.