Workflow when business event is cancelled

Robert.vande.Berg@nuon.com Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Tue Jul 6 04:33:02 EDT 2004

Werner,

what do you mean by 'when the event is cancelled'?
An event is raised when the data is committed to the database. The event
CREATED is raised when the object is saved. The creation cannot be
cancelled, the object can be deleted from the database.

Perhaps there is an user-exit or PAI or PBO in the program which creates the
object. There you can do a check whether or not the cration is cancelled.
Then, you could raise your own event (like CANCELLED).

As fas as I know, an event cannot be cancelled. An event is triggerd and
there may be another event which indicates that the creation is cancelled.

Regards,
robert