Modifying the container from the roll function

Vincze Árpád Vincze.Arpad at posta.hu
Mon Jul 5 08:30:07 EDT 2004

Hello workflowers,

Is it possible to modify the task container from the roll function?

The problem:

I have detected in the roll function, that previously selected roll posit=
ion is wrong (can not be used),

and I would like to modify the workflow execution path ( I would like to =
realize some kind of escape sequence). For this purpose I would like to s=
end some information from the roll function into the container.

I know that I can read the container, but can I write it also from the ro=
ll function, which would be readable at the task execution time?

Regards:

          =C1rp=E1d