Need FM to re-resolve role.

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jul 1 12:46:41 EDT 2004

Hmmm, methinks that explains the trumpets and fanfare for this 'wonderful
new feature' in Enterprise.... Seriously, it has been mentioned a few tim=
es,
I think here on the list too.
'fraid you're stuck with recreating the workflow. I recall doing that
aplenty on a 4.6 system, I think for the same reason. If it's in a loop y=
ou
could maybe manipulate the container and do a manual complete to make it =
go
round again.
Cheers
Mike