What are Work Queues?

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Wed Jan 28 07:51:32 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

Work queues are used to bundle up tasks into one workitem type "A". This
workitem can be accessed independently but not from the workplace, or from a
coupled workitem type "W" that behaves like any other workflow. The
workqueue is useful for when you want to mass process exactly the same
object the same way in a workflow, but each object has a unique instance.
Mass retirements of assets is one example.

To display the workqueue, from the technical display, use menu path Goto >
Type specific data.

Regards

Phil