XML documents

Kris WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:00:13 EST 2004

Alan and Nicholas

Thank you for the information. I have checked the following two notes in the
system.
I found that the first note is already applied and the second note I have
ran the program.

Currently I can view the XML documents. The source workflow(a) and the
target workflow(b)
are getting triggered and completed successfully. Actually I have three
steps in the source and
three steps in the target workflow.

But the export parameters of the source workflow are not being passed to the
import parameters of the
target. I have properly done the binding in the webactivity steps. Because
there were no errors and the xml
documents show the container data.

once again I appreciate your help.

Best regards,