rswuwfmlec - no work items needed forwarding

Stewart, Jim FRANK.J.STEWART at saic.com
Tue Jan 27 19:27:16 EST 2004

David, yes, thanks very much -- it helps to hear that someone else has faced
this before.

It does look like the attributes have been set, but still no email.  Also,
I'm executing this report directly using se80 - have you been able to get it
to work this way?

If there are any other gotcha or secret handshakes that you've found, I'd
love to join the club. :^) much appreciated.

Jim

Jim Stewart
SAP EBP Workflow Consultant
o: 858.826.3619