AW: XML documents

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Jan 26 09:23:28 EST 2004

Kris,

The two commonest problems are:

1) The business document navigator failing to display the xml documents =
in some releases (described by Nicholas): Solved by note 406295.

2) Incorrect configuration of the business document server in some =
releases. Solved by note 700838 (run the report RSWXML_REPAIR).

I'll make sure that both notes are easier to find in the workflow =
context.

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG