XML documents

Kris WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:01:58 EST 2004

I am not getting the error message "Process instance Key not available"
anymore
as it seems to be an authentication issue.
As per the "Practical workflow for SAP" book I should be able to see
XML request and response documents in the container of the
web activity workitem. But I cannot see any XML documents in the container
for
some reason. Also I made a futile attempt from Business document navigator
to see XML docs.
Could anyone through some light here? Is there anything to turn on
the XML doc attachments .

Thanks in advance.
Kris.