XML documents

Kris WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:22:37 EST 2004

I appreciate sharing any info related to this.

I am trying to setup a webflow between two SAP systems using WF-XML.
I could successfully start the workflow in the target system(B) using a
webflow in source system (A).
As part of my first test I am not passing any container values to the target
workflow.
Target workflow is a simple workflow without any steps. It is started and
successfully completed also.
I believe I am suppose to have XML documents in the target system.
But I cannot find any XML documents created in the target system (B) or in
the source system (A) using  SWXML.
Even though "Wait for feedback" is unchecked in the webactivity of my source
workflow, it is erroring out in the last.
Error message is "XML tag <ProcessInstanceKey> not available".

Is there something I am missing here. How can I view XML docs?
How can I correct the above error message?

Regards,
Kris.