Update termination while system status update in order

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Jan 20 18:34:07 EST 2004

There is an event which is is either calling a check function
or starting a wf which in turn tries to do a WS_UPLOAD.

No Frontend activity is allowed.

Is there any custom WF or functions listening to the events ?
If so these CAN NOT use WS_UPLOAD or any such functions.

If not custom code is using the events, please report to OSS.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia