short dump: "Data objects in a Unicode program are not conver tibe"

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Tue Jan 20 15:07:17 EST 2004

You made the variable a single field, and before it was a whole object.
That's like changing the variable definition in a program from an internal
table to a simple field. No wonder you're getting dumps! Change the
definition back, and read the object component. That's described in detail
with code examples in the online documentation!
HTH,
Stephan