Workflow -> Stuck in status STARTED

Scott, Jason J. Jason.Scott at adesisolutions.com
Mon Jan 19 23:50:39 EST 2004

SCOT is fine as well. Its is a normal background task which sends en
email as part of its processing.

I have noticed that when the error email is sent they are in quick
succession - like a couple within 2 seconds of each other -> Could it be
that when workflow events on the same business object are raise very
close to one another (few seconds) that the system gets into some sort
of deadlock status??? Maybe using the event queue could help?

Jason Scott