Email WI Notification Hyperlink

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Jan 19 07:28:28 EST 2004

Hi all

On a similar vein to the current questions on email attachments etc. I have
an approval workflow that I initially thought of using SAP MAPI to let the
Approver have access to his Approval Workitem, but reading the OSS notes
and some of the threads in here, it seems as SAP MAPI isn't the way
forward.
So I thought using the RSWUWFML report (existing one or the new one as per
note 627397, not sure) with hyperlink. My question is that the Customer
really wants to approve without going into SAP, so the hyperlink would need
to present the Approver with a HTML type page of the details and
approve/reject and comments facility.

Im sure this is a popular dilemma, any advice/help would be very useful
i.e. how to achieve it, do i need Business Connector, do I need to create a
new HTML screen, do I need an ITS,are there authorisation/security issues??

Many Thanks in advance.

John

for such purpose.