AW: Urgent - BUS2081.PARKED

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Jan 19 05:22:01 EST 2004

Hi Adnan,

it seems me to be a unwanted feature (someone says ERROR too).

Read Note 538417.

This Note says explicitly that BUS2081 is fired if ... is changed in =
Status
'PARKED' ...

regards

Heinz=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adnan Alawi [mailto:adnan_hashim123 at hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 19. Januar 2004 11:00
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Urgent - BUS2081.PARKED

Hello Experts,
    I developed a W.F and  BUS2081.PARKED is my triggering event.
When the W.F ends, it gets re started again.

I have traced it and found that , but the end of the W.F when the AP
Clerk Posts the parked  doc using MIRO Transaction. MIRO raises two =
events
PARKED and POSTED. And since PARKED is my triggering event it restarts =
the
W.F again.

Any clue how to solve this ?

Regards