Copy of 40007901 (CATS Approval) - no way of setting exluded agents

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Fri Jan 16 12:27:17 EST 2004

Hi Andy,

What a coincidence that I was asked here just this morning about this =
CATS WF thing and I found you have already done something.

Could you please tell me the config where I tell the timesheet to =
trigger this TS40007901? I don't think it's done in Event Linkage =
because in documentation it tells that there's no event to start =
workflow for this task.

I've been playing around IMG where you Determine Variant of Approval =
Report for Workflow. I found there only two check boxes Immediate =
transfer to HR and Send Notification of rejection.

Thanks.

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Pager: (612) 661-2772
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right =
time!"