PO Release Strategy User-exit

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 11 17:21:51 EST 2004

Hi Phil,
Please make sure you also report this scenario to OSS if you have not done so already and get
the developer's advice on how this user exit is to be used in 4.7.  It's also possible
it may have been replaced by a different option or technique in 4.7 that gives you more options.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book