PO Release Strategy User-exit

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Fri Jan 9 12:15:13 EST 2004

If you know it is only called two times, set a global variable or a memory
ID. Before you set it, you check it, so if it is filled, you know you've
been there before.. if it's called more than twice, you'd have to go through
the call stack to be sure (function module SYSTEM_CALLSTACK), that will most
likely be different in both situations and you can make a call depending on
that..