How to executemany WI at once.

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Jan 9 05:25:33 EST 2004

Hi,

As far as I know the following is possible: select a couple of work items in your inbox (select first one and
use SHIFT or CTRL to select the others). Then press Execute and all work items are executed one after another,
without the need to individually select them from the inbox (4.6C).

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Kjetil Kilhavn wrote:

> That is easy to answer: you can not :->
>
> Depending on the type of workitem there _may_ be mass-processing
> functionality which handles the business objects directly, which you can
> _hope_ cancels the workitems.
> --
> Kjetil Kilhavn
>

>                     "A. Aner"
>                     <aaner at iai.co.il>           To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>                     Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
>                     Workflow                    Subject:     How to executemany WI  at once.
>                     <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
>                     A.MIT.EDU>
>

>                     05.01.2004 18:58
>                     Please respond to
>                     "SAP Workflow Users'
>                     Group"
>

> I have many WI of the same type in my Inbox.
>
> How can I execute them all at once (i.e. not one by one ? there are many of
> them !).
>
> Thank you.
>
>             A. Aner

> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the
> information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
> addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
> this message.
> Thank you.
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.