Creating an event/bus obj

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 10:22:48 EST 2004

Does the table in question use Change Docs? If not, can it be made to??=20
Assuming so then that is your answer, via transaction SWEC (may need SWED=20
as well).  Your custom object simply needs the same key as the change=20
document object.=20

Have fun,
Mark

"May, Kevin" <KMay at petro-canada.ca>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
06/01/2004 15:17
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group

=20