More than 2 levels release in Purchase Requisition

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 5 21:49:50 EST 2004

Hi Sosthene,
Are you using the standard release purchase requisition workflow?  In which case, just
set up your release codes to give you the appropriate levels, and adjust your configuration/user-exit coding
to find the second approver. A workflow instance will be started per release step - i.e. for a purchase requisition with 2 approval steps you would have two workflows - the first workflow to the first approver, and then once the first approver has approved, then second workflow to the second approver is started.  This is the way this scenario works.
Suggest you read through the SAP Library Help doco on this scenario again also.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book