No Administrator found - After HR patches applied

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Jan 5 16:33:42 EST 2004

Sorry, 4.6C.

I am reviewing the notes. 653093 and 658738
653093 refers to applying 613544 first.

I am seeing this being suggested changes:
613544 -> 653093 -> 658738 in this order. Yes?

This sure 'sounds' like our issue but not sure how / when this happened.
Before I start applying OSS Notes, is there any thing else you can suggest
I should look at? I want to exhaust all other possibilities and confirm this to management.

Thanks Much!

P.S.
The Holidays were not long enough...

>>> Scheinoha.John at basco.com 1.5.2004 2:33:22 PM >>>
Rick,

   What version of SAP are you on?  When we did our upgrade from 4.5B
to 4.6C we would occasionally get the following error message when a
work item is executed "5W 141 No Administrator Found for Task".  If this
is the situation you are referring to, there are three OSS notes that
will fix the problem:

   OSS Notes 653093 and 658738.  OSS Note 653093 is a pre-requisite to
OSS Note 658738.

   I hope this helps.

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
(414) 256 - 5136
scheinoha.john at basco.com

>>> Rick.Sample at gbe.com 01/05/04 01:51PM >>>
I have an issue with one task 20000460 : CATS: Approval by superior.

HR applied some patches last month and for some reason I can not longer

take over the task. I am in SWU3 as the Admin.

Not a SWU_OBUF issue because I can not take over these tasks on any
date.
Refreshed anyway...

Checked other Tasks and can take over all but this one.

I looked at our Dev and Q boxes. All OLD Time Tasks I can take over and
change at will.
All NEW tasks i.e. after the patches we installed I can not take over.

I get "No Administrator found".

This was working since go-live, so I can only assume that something
"happened" when applying these patches.

Thanks!