No Administrator found - After HR patches applied

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Jan 5 14:51:50 EST 2004

I have an issue with one task 20000460 : CATS: Approval by superior.

HR applied some patches last month and for some reason I can not longer
take over the task. I am in SWU3 as the Admin.

Not a SWU_OBUF issue because I can not take over these tasks on any date.
Refreshed anyway...

Checked other Tasks and can take over all but this one.

I looked at our Dev and Q boxes. All OLD Time Tasks I can take over and change at will.
All NEW tasks i.e. after the patches we installed I can not take over.
I get "No Administrator found".

This was working since go-live, so I can only assume that something "happened" when applying these patches.

Thanks!