BUS2081 - ZBUS2081 Custom Event

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 13:52:57 EST 2004

G'day,

Bit of a long shot but it's not a typo is it?

WEBINVOIVECREATEDPARKED

instead of

WEBINVOICECREATEDPARKED

Worth a shot.

Have fun,
Mark

"Martinek, Jerry" <Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
05/01/2004 18:43
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group

        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: BUS2081 - ZBUS2081 Custom Event

                Hi

                Is anyone able to help me with my request? Any help would
be
greatly appreciated.

                Thanks
                Jerry Martinek