secondary method in decision step.

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 4 19:14:18 EST 2004

Hi Elad,

Before, after and secondary methods are passed values via automatic binding - not direct parameter entry.
Essentially this means that you are passed the same elements as are passed to the main task providing you have
matching container elements defined of course.

In any case, the scenario you have described is not a proper use of before, after or secondary methods.

If you want to call another transaction on the client side, use a separate work item.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book