History data in my task (container) does not exist becuase key change by updating

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 04:37:20 EST 2004

G'day Wiz,

You should be able to move any object attributes you are interested in
into local container elements and use these in your expressions (Workflow
texts etc). It will mean a lot more binding, and data that is static, but
at least you will be able to review the workitems with texts still in
place.

Have fun,
Mark

Wiz David <yidysap at yahoo.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
01/01/2004 12:41
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group