BUS2081 - ZBUS2081 Custom Event

Peggy Stammler PStammler at de.imshealth.com
Fri Jan 2 03:44:38 EST 2004

Please implement OSS NOTE 413478. Peggy

-----Original Message-----
From: Martinek, Jerry [mailto:Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2003 20:02
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: BUS2081 - ZBUS2081 Custom Event

Hi,

I need some help understanding why I keep getting the following error
message when I try and raise a new custom event. The error message in the
event trace log is 'Exception - Object type BUS2081 for event
WEBINVOIVECREATEDPARKED not found'.

I still need to define something somewhere but at this point I don't know
what.

When run SWU0 for BUS2081, the new custom event appears in the event drop
down list. The ZBUS2081 is not new, a custom method has been used for a
couple of years in a different workflow scenario without any problems.

The status of the new event is released. Everything has been re-generated,
buffers refreshed and its been tried over a two day period.

Thanks,
Jerry Martinek