Unwished line break in workitem text

Werner Koessl Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.com
Fri Feb 27 09:08:06 EST 2004

Hi workflow experts,

i have a multiline container element in my workflow container and i pass =
it to a standard task.
When i insert the element in the text of my standard task (button =
'expression') the system says that the expression is multiline and shows =
3 possibilities:
 - Only first line
 - All lines as cont. text
 - All lines with line break

When i select the last one, every line of the element is shown in an own =
row, but after the first letter of each line there is another line =
break:

Here is the example:
LINE 1 IS HERE
INE 2 IS HERE
INE 3 IS HERE
INE 4 IS HERE

In the workflow container the multiline element is correct.

Is there an error with SAPScript or another error?

Regards,
Werner.