RSWWERRE and monitoring of work items in error status

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 27 05:18:24 EST 2004

Hi Ernest,
Seen this before on 4.6c, fixed with a SAP note.
Since I'm already logged on at the moment I just plugged in 'workflow err=
or
notification' and your problem was second on the results list:
2. 0.990 No error notification for Workflow Administrator
    Note Number: 375994 Application Area: BC-BMT-WFM Last Changed On: 17.=
04.2003

Cheers
Mike