RSWWERRE and monitoring of work items in error status

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Feb 26 20:15:19 EST 2004

Hi All,

A question on this point. What happens if a method short dumps and hence the
work item never errors. I now that there is a short dump log so the problem
can be traced that way but is anyone aware of a way of automatically
'erroring' a background work item if it doesn't complete within X amount of
hours/days?

Alon