RSWWERRE and monitoring of work items in error status

Liczki, Ernest (CZ - Prague) eliczki at deloitteCE.com
Thu Feb 26 11:11:19 EST 2004

Hi all,

I thought that the RSWWERRE report will inform the Workflow administrator a=
bout all work items with 'error' status plus background work items with 'in=
 process' status.

But what I experience here at R/3 4.6C patch level SAPKB46C43 is that the W=
orkflow admin is notified only about the background work items with 'in pro=
cess' status and when there are work items in 'error' status he does not re=
ceive any e-mail.

Additionally when I look to the RSWWERRE source code the selection is made =
only for the 'B'ackground items with 'in process' status.

Is my expectation wrong or something else ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ernest

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and contains confidenti=
al information.=20
Unauthorised distribution, modification or disclosure of its contents is un=
lawful.=20
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immedia=
tely by return e-mail.=20
Please then delete the e-mail from your system and do not copy it or disclo=
se its contents to any person.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as infor=
mation could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.=
 The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions=
 in the contents of this=20
message which arise as a result of email transmission. Information, opinion=
s or conclusions contained=20
in this message that do not relate to the official business of the sender's=
 employer or principal will=20
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.