AW: AW: Upgrading R/3 4.6C to Enterprise

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Feb 26 05:00:41 EST 2004

be sure, 470 is affected too.
Note was placed in at 13.Jan,2004 to de done immediatly after change - =
3
weeks after our migration - lovely

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Koenraad Janssens [mailto:koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2004 10:09
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Upgrading R/3 4.6C to Enterprise

Hello

I thought subflows only hung in upgrade to 4.6c.  The note doesn't =
mention
4.7.  (see point 11)
The note mentioned is 152871 I think. (Release upgraade considerations =
for
workflow)

Kind regards

Koenraad

heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
26/02/2004 08:22
Please respond to SAP-WUG

=20