Handeling locked objects during background steps in workflows.

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 16:19:38 EST 2004

Elad,

1) I am not sure if an UNLOCKED event could be created for an object (maybe
possible via user exit). You could probably have the step in a loop until it is
successful but I do not think it is good design.

2) How are you updating the status of the project? I thought call transaction
for CJ20N is not possible?

Regards,
Ramki.

In a message dated 2/25/2004 2:57:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,