Handeling locked objects during background steps in workflows.

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 13:50:45 EST 2004

Elad,

If your locking from WF fails, end the background method with a temporary
exception and let the Worklfow system re execute it. If the lock is not resolved
after the specified number of tries, the WF will go to error status.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer, USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 2/25/2004 1:33:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,