secondry method with document template dosn't apear in new se ssion

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Wed Feb 25 11:20:19 EST 2004

Hello David,

(Sorry if you get this posting twice..it seems to have failed on my first attempt)

In the workflow builder, goto the WI Display tab. There you will see
 the function module SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS listed in
the Adaption of work item preview in Business workplace. This ensures
that the workitem can be processed from the preview pane. If you want
the secondary method to work you will have to remove this function
module from WI Display. Then activate the workflow and test again.

Regards,
Eddie