Leave Request WF WS20000081 Leave request with HTML

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Feb 25 08:52:05 EST 2004

HR folks are trying to get the Leave Request WF up and running.
They are have some difficulties in getting to work correctly.
As far as I can see the WF itself is working as designed. Standard
SAP delivered WF / programs. I have touched nothing but made Task
Assignments to undefined tasks. i.e. Made them tasks with no agents
general tasks.

The user submits the Leave Request, the mgr approves, but it is sending
the Task back to the requestor as Rejected.

I am assuming they have data / config issues.
Any clues to point them in the right direction?

We are on 4.6c