SAPConnect and Groupwise E-mail

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue Feb 24 17:09:01 EST 2004

Hello -=20

When I had to look into that issue last year, I discovered that Novell =
was claiming you could use GroupWise for SAP workflow with a middleware =
called TOPCALL.  When I brought it up to this group, however, it was =
news to everyone there, including the Alan Rickayzen (other author of =
the workflow book besides Jocelyn).  So I don't know if it actually =
works.  We ended up using RSWUWFML like most other companies simply =
because we didn't want to have to purchase the middleware when we were =
considering switching to Microsoft Outlook anyway.

Here's a link to the article where I found the info in case you're =
interested.

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/features/tips/t_topcall_gw.html=

Hope that helps -
Abby  :)