Approval emails

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Feb 23 07:00:58 EST 2004

Hi Workflowers

I have a Customer meeting tomorrow, where they want to know about the
possibilities of web (non-sap) based Requisition Approval and the Pro's and
Con's of them.
Initially they wanted SAP MAPI, but I havnt really given them a good
alternative yet, hence the meeting.
My answer is simply using the ITS and form based approval task (thanks to
those who have helped me on this)
are there any answers based around Business Connector et al, that are pure
web based with no log on (ITS or SAP) and any Pros/Cons around it ?

Many Thanks

John

for such purpose.